7th September 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship while doing CS branch?

How to apply for internship while doing CS branch? Which company is good to apply? Can you please provide me the list of companies in which we can apply? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible.

Thank you.!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship while doing CS branch? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  3. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  5. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  6. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  7. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  8. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?
  10. How to apply for 45 days summer internship with EC branch engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  12. Is there BSNL branch in Nzamabad? Is it offering internship to B.Tech third year students of ECE? How to apply for such internship?
  13. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship related to Mechanical branch?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
11th September 2016, 10:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship while doing CS branch?

Being a CS candidate, you can apply for internship in so many well reputed companies. Some of the best options for you includes Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd, Wipro Ltd. etc.
You simply have to submit your C.V along with your training application in the HR section of the company. If they approved your application then you have to face a technical interview. After clearing the interview you can start your internship from the scheduled date. You may need No Objection certificate from your institute to join internship in most of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?