12th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Internship in top mechanical company being a 2nd year B.Tech mechanical year student?

Sir I am studying at b.tech mechanical 2'nd year student. I want to internship the top mechanical company but I don't internship process. Please you said the internship process
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  4. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  7. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  8. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  9. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  10. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  11. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  12. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  15. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  17. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  18. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
14th February 2016, 11:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in top mechanical company being a 2nd year B.Tech mechanical year student?

If you want to pursue your internship in any top ranked mechanical company then you are not eligible for that right now. Because all good companies offers summer internship to only third year and final year students. So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one more year for getting internship from the well reputed companies like TATA motors, Maruti Suzuki etc. After completion of your second year you simply have to update your resume and attach it with your application for the internship. You have to send your application in the training/internship section of the company. If the HR of the company approves your application then you have to clear the interview to start your internship.
15th February 2016, 10:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in top mechanical company being a 2nd year B.Tech mechanical year student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can get internship in the top companies in mechanical domain through the following mediums.

1. Referral of employees in the concerned companies.

2. Applications through various internship portals.

3. Many top companies like TATA Power, Tata Steel, IOCL, etc. visit many colleges across the country to recruit interns.

Basically, you need to fill an application form, submit it with the requisite documents. Then there will be selection rounds, where there might be written test (rarely) and interview rounds to filter the final shortlisted interns. Referral plays a vital role in the internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?