24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How Biocon select B.Sc Biotechnology students for internship programme?

I am 4th semester student of B.Sc Biotechnology and want to do two months internship from Biocon. Please tell me how they select for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  2. How does Wipro select for internship programme? -- [New]
  3. How the recruiters will select the students who are all looking for an internship or jobs?
  4. Previous year question papers of Remote Internship Programme
  5. Does the BSNL conduct internship programme for CSE students?
  6. Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?
  7. How does Tata Motors, Jamshedpur select for internship programme in Mechanical stream? When to apply for it?
  8. Institutes offering Internship to Biotechnology students in Delhi?
  9. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  10. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How does Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore select candidates for six month internship programme after BCA?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. List of companies in Kanpur providing internship with stipend for B.Sc Biotechnology students
  14. Which Companies in Ahmedabad offer Summer Internship for Biotechnology students?
  15. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?
  16. Which Companies in Thane, Mumbai offers Internship for 2nd year B.Sc Biotechnology students? Which short term courses are available after B.Sc Biotechnology that I can pursue?
  17. List of companies in Chennai providing internship programme for Biochemistry students? How to approach for internship?
  18. Does Indian Vaccines Company Limited offer Internship to M.Sc(Biotechnology) students?
4th March 2018, 10:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Biocon select B.Sc Biotechnology students for internship programme?

Getting internship in Biocon is not an easy process, you must have a strong reference in order to join the company. The company conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates for internship. After clearing the examination the interns have to go through a personal interview. Hence, if you crack the interview, then you will be allowed for the training.

Web: https://www.biocon.com/
7th March 2018, 02:45 PM
digitalteacher

Default Re: How Biocon select B.Sc Biotechnology students for internship programme?

Biocon conducts a conducts a written examination and a personal interview. Candidates appearing should first clear the examination and crack the interview. The eligible candidates will be selected for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?