21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Process to get summer training of 6 weeks at any industry

Hello Sir, I am a B.Tech 3rd year student. I want to take summer training. So, please give me information about industry who gave training very well for 6 weeks only. My mail be :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  3. Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?
  4. Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?
  5. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  6. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  9. Inplant training or summer training in DRDO for 4 to 5 weeks?
  10. What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?
  11. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  12. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  13. Details about summer training for BBA students
  14. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  15. Summer training in Advance Java at IBM, Lucknow for 4 weeks?
  16. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  17. Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure?
  18. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
23rd March 2017, 05:37 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process to get summer training of 6 weeks at any industry

You have to submit following documents to apply for 6 weeks training in any industry:
  • Resume
  • Duly filled application.
  • NOC from your institute.
  • Any reference (better but not necessary)

You have to submit the above documents in HR department.
7th March 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get summer training of 6 weeks at any industry

Hello sir, I am a student of Bsc food science and technology 5th semester. I want to do internship in food company. Please, suggest me some companies which provide internship of 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?