15th December 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can CSE student apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad?

I am a 7th semester CSE student. I want to do winter training in ISM Dhanbad. I want to know how to apply for the training over there? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad? Is there any criteria for CSE student?
  2. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  3. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in ISM-Dhanbad?
  5. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  6. Mining course after 3 years of experience in Granite Quarry?
  7. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  8. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Training during winter vacations in IIT, Kanpur for CSE 2nd year student?
  10. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  11. How can I apply for Winter Training in TCS, Kolkata being a B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Where I can apply for Summer Internship being a B.Tech(Mining Engineering) 1st year student of ISM-Dhanbad?
  14. Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Winter Training in DRDO, Delhi for B.E.(CSE) female candidate? Detailed information about it?
  17. How can I apply for Winter Training in IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?
16th December 2015, 12:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can CSE student apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad?

You simply have to apply for the NOC from your college. Then submit it to the ISM along with your application. If they call you for the interview then you are eligible for the training. After clearing the interview you can start your tarining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?