7th January 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in IIT-Jodhpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello,

I am a B.Tech chemical engg. 2nd year student
and i want to know in detail about
internship provided by iit Jodhpur during summer?
please let me know the details immediately?

Thanks.

1st January 2018, 09:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in IIT-Jodhpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

You can visit the official website of the IIT and check about the professor under whom you wish to intern. Now you have to submit a well prepared resume at their website. If they find you eligible then you will be called for the further formalities. You have to submit a permission letter issued by your college and submit it with the related documents. After completing the selection process you can start your training.

Web: http://www.iitj.ac.in/

Add: Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, ph - 0291 244 9013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?