7th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Dear Friends,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, studying in final year. I want to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Motors. Can you please tell me how I can apply for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Mahindra Motors?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  7. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  8. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors?
  10. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  12. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  16. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  17. How can I join Mahindra Motors after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
12th July 2015, 07:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

It is nice to see that you are interested in an internship opportunity in Mahindra Motors which is one of the large scale automobile companies in the world. However, it is difficult to get an internship opportunity in Mahindra Motors since it has less openings for interns and the openings are mostly filled by students from Tier-1 institutes of the country and students on recommendation from senior level employees through referral. However, you can try for it by visiting the HR department of the concerned branch. Then talk to the officer-in-charge to know the details of internship opportunities and apply as per the instructions from the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?