31st October 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to join IOCL for internship in Chemical Engineering

Sir, I am a Chemical Engineering student and wanted to undergo internship programme at IOCL. So, tell me what are the criteria to join IOCL for internship.

3rd November 2017, 09:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to join IOCL for internship in Chemical Engineering

In order to apply for internship in IOCL, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed the 3rd year of your bachelor's degree course.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> You should not have long educational gaps.

> You must have good knowledge regarding your subject area.

With these qualities you can visit their website and apply for internship. (web - https://www.iocl.com/indianoilinternship.aspx)
4th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to join IOCL Internship for Chemical Engineering candidates:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to do Internship being a Chemical Engineering candidate.

>> You must be pursuing B.E/ B.Tech in concerned streams in order to be eligible. As you are from Chemical Engineering background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for IOCL Internship.

>> You must be pursuing 3rd year of B.E/ B.Tech or final year of B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for doing Internship.

>> If you have met the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you can apply online from the link that is given below.

Click here to Apply for IOCL Internship
2nd August 2023, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How i can find at what time iocl is hiring of interships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?