9th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in SAIL being a Mechanical student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of Mechanical Engineering, studying in NP University, Medininagar. I want to join training in SAIL. So, how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  4. How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.
  5. How to apply for training in SAIL, Bhilai?
  6. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam?
  8. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  11. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  12. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  13. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  14. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  15. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  17. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
13th December 2015, 06:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in SAIL being a Mechanical student?

Procedure to apply for training in SAIL :-

1. You can visit the concerned HR department of the SAIL branch in which you want to pursue training. Get the application form, fill it up correctly and submit it with the requisite fees and documents before the stipulated date to register yourself successfully for the training.

2. You can take referral of any of the employees of the concerned SAIL branch and apply through his/her recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?