12th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I do training being a B.E. Electrical student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of B.E. Electrical Engineering in Sagar Institute Of Science & Technology, Bhopal. This is my 3rd year. I want to join training programme. Please let me know how should I join?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  2. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Right place in Kota or nearby for training program? Best program for Electrical student?
  4. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  5. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  6. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  7. How can I do training being a B.E. Electrical student? -- [New]
  8. How can i do training in ISRO Ahmedabad being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  9. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  10. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  11. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  12. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  14. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  15. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which summer training should i go for, being a Electrical & Electronics student?
  17. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  18. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
14th March 2016, 07:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do training being a B.E. Electrical student?

Training is one of the most important period for every student because in this period you will learn lots of practical aspects. You will learn industrial dealing in your training period. Being a third year candidate you are eligible for summer training in any of the company. You have to write an application to the HR of the company for applying the internship. Its good if you send your resume along with the application to the HR of the company. If they respond to your application then you have to send a No Objection Certificate from your current institute. After that you will be issued a I.D. card with which you will get entry in the company for the training purpose.
14th March 2016, 09:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do training being a B.E. Electrical student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for training opportunities in your third year which will definitely be of great benefit to you. Since you are from electrical background, so you should training related to your domain. You need to contact the concerned branch of the concerned organisation through online or offline mode to apply for internship opportunity. Since you are from electrical background, so you can do training in-

- PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, SAIL, NTPC, etc.
- Private power plants like TATA Power, Jindal Power, etc.
- State Electricity Corporation
- Electrical companies like Havells, Philips, Bajaj
- Indian Railways and Metro Railways
- IT companies like HP, HCL, IBM, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?