26th December 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship in ISRO?

Sir, I am Manisha. I am now in 3rd year student in BE CSE. How can I get internship in ISRO and guide me please and what kind of study I have to do for that .
Plz email me [email protected].

4th January 2017, 06:45 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How can I get internship in ISRO?

Getting an internship in ISRO is very tough. I don't know of people who have been able to get an internship there. That is one government organization where you cannot reach out to people, create contacts and make your way in. Exceptional students in the field of pure sciences are given a tour of ISRO every year with detailed explanation of the things being carried out there.
An internship there is quite unheard of. Nonetheless, even if they are open to internship opportunities, you must have impeccable academic record in a field of pure science.
Also, you must have awards and accolades from your college science fair or the local science fair etc. the bigger the stage, the better the award. Having participated and won awards in these science fairs is of utter importance as it certifies your skills to apply theoretical knowledge.
Even after all of this, they may have an entrance(probably more than 1).
You will have to prepare for this by studying all the subjects you have studied already in depth and some other topics that you may be unaware of.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?