29th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

I am studying 3rd B.Tech currently and interested in doing internship. So, please explain the procedure to apply for internship? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
4th January 2017, 01:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Being a B.Tech 3rd year student you are eligible for internship in different companies. To apply for internship at first you have to choose a company, ant confirm whether there is any vacancy for internship or not. If yes, then get the application form, fill it up and send it with a resume and NOC prepared by college authorities to the head of the company. If they finds you eligible then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?