7th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the steps followed to get internship in companies like IBM, Wipro and others?

Hello Sir,

I am Shivani Raj from RSR RCET Bhilai in CSE 4th sem student.i want to do internship in ibm or wipro but i dont have any reference so i need help regarding this. Can you please let me know the step by step process which we have to follow?
Thankyou !

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  9. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  10. How to get internship while doing B.Tech 5th semester in companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro and Google? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  13. Internship in Intel, Wipro, TCS and IBM for M.Tech candidate?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  18. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
1st September 2016, 02:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the steps followed to get internship in companies like IBM, Wipro and others?

As you must be knowing that internships are paid as well as free sponsorship based. So, you need to have contacts in the above mentioned companies.

IBM is not an Indian organisation so, it would be really tough for you to get an internship there until you have some reference or any other contacts who are at respectable posts in that company. I would urge that you can contact any of your known employees or apply some source so that they can approve your application for the internship.

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies you have to go through the following steps:

> You have to get a permission letter from the training and placement department of your college/university.

> You have to write an application and send it to the HR department of the company in which you want to apply for internship.

> With the letter you have to attach your resume with full details about your academic career and the area in which you are interested for internship.

> If the HR department selects you, then they will send an acknowledgement and hence, after that you are eligible for internship into their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?