18th November 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Tata Motors in Pune?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and want to do internship before final exam. Please tell me how can I do internship from Tata Motors in Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Tata Motors in Pune?
  2. Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  5. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  7. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  8. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  10. Requirements to do internship in Mechanical stream from TATA Motors? How much stipend they give?
  11. When Tata Motors will release the notification for Summer Internship? Eligibility to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
  13. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship during summer vacations in Tata Motors, Pune for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  15. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  17. Two weeks internship at TATA Motors, Pune being a 3rd year of Mechanical engineering student at VIT, Chennai?
  18. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
21st November 2017, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Tata Motors in Pune?

Procedure to do Internship from Tata Motors, Pune for Mechanical Engineering candidates:

Basically there is a certain procedure to do Internship from Tata Motors, Pune. Before you apply for Internship, make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> You must be pursuing 3rd year or final year of Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> If you are pursuing 3rd or 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to do Internship.

>> You are required to contact the HR department for getting application form or else you may apply online from its official website.

>> On the other side, you are required to get approval letter from your college's administrative office. And then you are required to submit all the relevant documents to finish the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?