20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is the National Mineral Development Corporation good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the company for it?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and want to know is it good option to do internship from National Mineral Development Corporation? How can I join the company for it?

21st October 2017, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the National Mineral Development Corporation good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the company for it?

Yes, National Mineral Development Corporation is a very good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering. In order to join this company for internship you have to contact the HR department through your college or you can visit the company directly on the given address (Address: 13, Camac Street, AJC Bose Road, Rowland Row, Sreepally, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017, Phone: 1800 425 0211) get the details of the application procedure. Now they will ask you to submit the required documents and will guide you accordingly towards the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?