20th July 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

My self Bikash Ranjan Singh from VSS University of Technology,Burla, Odisha. I wish to do summer internship in your guidance.I am pursuing b-tech, 3rd year mechanical. I hope you will look at me and I will be very much obliged.

Thank you, Yours faithfully, Bikash Ranjan Singh

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Summer Internship details in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3d Year Mechanical Engineer
  11. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  16. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
21st July 2016, 01:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

First of all you have to apply for a recommendation latter from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your institute. Also you need to prepare a C.V. including all your academic and project details. It's good if you mention the purpose of training in your C.V.
You have to send your application along with your recommendation latter and C.V. to the HR of the company. If they respond your application positively, then you can start your training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?