30th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?

please give some name of companies holding summer training of one month in allahabad or near allahabad in uttar pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  2. How to do summer training in Government sector companies located in Allahabad?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  4. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad? -- [New]
  5. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  6. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  7. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  9. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  12. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  13. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. Name of companies which recruits candidates for summer training?
  16. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  17. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
19th July 2012, 10:33 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?

hi,
various type of companies holding summer training in different areas so i give you list of companies -:
.TECH MAHINDRA
.HCL TECH
.WIPRO
.ACENT
.INFOSIS
.INNO DATA
.ABSLUTE DATA
.R & K
.ASL
.PATNI
.SATYAM
6th January 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?

Sir I am student of b tech 3rd year machanical engineering please suggest me for summer vacation training 2017in ghaziabad & Allahabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?