15th April 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Diploma in Textile engineering from Century Textile and Industries?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Textile engineering and want to do training from Century Textile and Industries. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  3. Possibility to get a job in Century Textiles after Diploma in Textile Engineering with 6 CGPA? How should I approach?
  4. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  5. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  6. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  7. Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to Clothing & Textile candidate in India? How to get selected for the training?
  8. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  10. Summer internship in top Textile companies like Reliance, Arvind and Raymond?
  11. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  14. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  15. How to do AMIE in Textile field after passing Diploma in same?
  16. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
  17. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  18. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
17th April 2017, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in Diploma in Textile engineering from Century Textile and Industries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Textile engineering and want to do training from Century Textile and Industries. How can I do it?

You have to contact the Century Textile and Industries Company for training after completion of Diploma in Textile Engineering. Those who have studied Textile Engineering diploma can apply for training in the textile industries. There are various departments like Spinning, Weaving, Knitting, Dyeing etc available in the textile filed. You have to choose any one of them and apply for training. You have to contact the HR department of the organization for training and apply with your resume. Some companies provide stipend during training period. You can get the details about the training period and stipend amount with the HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?