12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a job in Century Textiles after Diploma in Textile Engineering with 6 CGPA? How should I approach?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Textile Engineering with 6 CGPA and want to know can I get job in Century Textiles? How should I approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  2. Possibility to get a job in any MNC after scoring 78% in S.Sc, 78% in Diploma in C.Se, 54.66 in B.E and 8.24 (78%) CGPA in M.E?
  3. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
  4. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  5. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  6. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  7. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  8. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer Textile Diploma course in Bangalore
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  12. List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?
  13. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  14. Where and which post should I try for Government job in Textile Industry after completing M.Sc in Clothing and Textile and having experience of 2 years as a Fashion design faculty?
  15. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  16. Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  17. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  18. How to get a job in textile after doing 12th?
13th June 2017, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a job in Century Textiles after Diploma in Textile Engineering with 6 CGPA? How should I approach?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates from diploma background cannot find jobs in Century Textiles. The minimum educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible is,

>> Bachelor Degree Or Graduation with Textile Engineering stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Textile Engineering, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor Degree in order to be eligible for job opportunities in Century Textiles.

>> I am providing you the official website of Century Textiles and I request you to go through "Recruitment" or Careers section in order to find latest job vacancies for you.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?