4th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship for 2nd year of ECE student in programming languages from Infosys?

Hello sir, I am a student of 2nd year of ECE from NIT, Jaipur and want to do internship in programming languages from Infosys. Please tell me what is the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which programming languages are needed to do internship in computer science based companies in 2nd year of studies? -- [New]
  2. How many programming languages should be known to get a job in Infosys?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  7. Does TCS and Infosys offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Apart from Java and C which other programming languages would be beneficial at the time of internship?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  10. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ITC for ECE 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  13. Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?
  14. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  18. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
29th November 2017, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship for 2nd year of ECE student in programming languages from Infosys?

Procedure to do Internship for ECE background candidates in Infosys:

To be eligible for doing Internship from Infosys, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must be pursuing 3rd year or 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

>> As you are currently pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech, you are not eligible to do Internship right now. Hence I suggest you to wait for 1 more year to be eligible.

>> In order to Internship from Insosys, you are required to contact the HR department of the organization and if you have any referral working there, then you would get permission easily.

>> Once you get permission, then you are also required to get approval from your college's recruitment office.

>> Latest Internship details will be published in Careers section of Infosys official website from time to time.

>> Once you get approval from both the sides, then you can easily do Internship from Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?