18th November 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How an Automobile Engineer can do internship from Ordnance Factories Board? When to apply for it?

I am Automobile Engineering student and want to do internship. Please tell me how can I do internship from Ordnance Factories Board? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 04:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How an Automobile Engineer can do internship from Ordnance Factories Board? When to apply for it?

You have to write an application to get internship from Ordnance Factories Board. The application should be addressed to the HR manager of the company.

Generally the application submission declared every year by the company's officials. tentative dates for applying internship in Ordnance Factories Board is last week of April to 1st week of May.

It is recommended to submit the application through some reference. If you didn't have any reference, then you can apply for internship through college's recommendations.

No application will be accepted after due date, so take care of it.

Company's officials release a list of eligible candidates after scrutiny. If your name is available in that list, then you can start the internship at Ordnance Factories Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?