1st November 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to find internship project companies being a MCA student?

Hi, i am mca final year student. So i want to know how to find internship project company details. Please help.

8th November 2015, 10:36 AM
singla420

Default Re: How to find internship project companies being a MCA student?

Yes we are here to help you. Do one thing first of all upload your resume to the jobs sites like :

√ Presentjobs.com

√ Freshersworld.com

√ Naukri.com

√ Shine.com

√ Jobrapido.com

√ Monstor.com

These are the top in which you definatly get lots of response of companies behalf of resume.

* And also strong your basic skills- " C,C++ " and other languages in which field you wants to go.

* And there are lots of company in noida and gurgaon which are for MCA/ B.tech/BSC. So don't worry and keep kaam and go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?