5th June 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

How to get 6 months training in Public sector unit like BHEL, ONGC and IOCL after 4th year B.Tech production?

I am student of B tech 4th year production . can i get a training of 6th month in any public sector unit like BHEL , ONGC ,IOCL etc?

Please let me know the details.

9th June 2015, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get 6 months training in Public sector unit like BHEL, ONGC and IOCL after 4th year B.Tech production?

Usually you need a special permission from the concerned PSU to get into training of six months since usually they give training of one or two months. You need to contact the concerned branch of PSU and approach its HR department. Then you need to have discussion with the HR manager regarding such provision and what are the needful to be done. Then act as per the instruction of the concerned authority.
11th June 2015, 08:16 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How to get 6 months training in Public sector unit like BHEL, ONGC and IOCL after 4th year B.Tech production?

Getting training in Public sector companies like BHEL, ONGC is not an easy task.

You have to keep your academics record with good grades to get training in such a company.

These companies charge you for providing training. Like BHEL charges approximately 500 rupees per week for providing training to the mechanical engineering students.

For getting training you have to contact to the HR either by e mail or by face to face.

If he/her approve your application then you can start your training.
20th June 2015, 12:53 PM
reconnect

For getting training in such a public sector companies firstly you need to contact to its official website.As they provide training to the highly qualified student for this purpose they conduct the exam related to training purpose if you qualify it then you can get training in such companies.or you can go the nearest department where you want to get training then they will provide you a full information regarding to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?