18th January 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship done at BSNL and DRDO companies?

I am Mohd Imran. I am an electronics 2nd year student of National Institute of electronics and Information technology, Aurangabad, Maharashtra. How can i get my internship done at companies like BSNL and DRDO? Please help me.

28th January 2016, 03:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship done at BSNL and DRDO companies?

To opt for training programme at BSNL and DRDO, you need to be a good student first of all as they look for academically good students. However, you will have to fill up the application form by visiting the branch office, or else you can even upload your Resume on its official website and if you are selected probably you will be notified.

After the selection is done, you will have to pay the admission fee for the programme and can thereafter pursue your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?