29th January 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in DRDO?

please give me information about internship in drdo

31st January 2016, 11:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in DRDO?

DRDO stands for Defence Research and Development Organisation. Its a very good profile organisation of India. If you want to pursue internship in DRDO then you must have to score minimum 60% marks in your graduation exams from any well recognized institute. First of all you have to prepare your academics resume. Mention your project details in the resume along with the purpose of internship. After that apply for the recommendation latter from your current institute for the internship. After that you have to send your application for the internship to the respective laboratory along with the recommendation latter and resume. If they shortlist you for the internship then they will call you for the interview. After clearing the interview you cans start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?