18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the mark criteria required for doing internship in DRDO?

Hi,

What is the mark criteria required for doing internship in DRDO? Can you please let me know on these things cause I have no idea what needs to be done for this? Awaiting for a faster reply as I need to apply as early as possible for the internship. Thanks!

17th January 2018, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mark criteria required for doing internship in DRDO?

In order to apply for internship in DRDO, you have o fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% to 65% marks in all the semesters from a recognized university.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying without any long educational gaps.

> You must have good technical and computer knowledge with a pleasing personality.
17th January 2018, 10:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mark criteria required for doing internship in DRDO?

In order to apply for internship in DRDO, you have o fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% to 65% marks in all the semesters from a recognized university.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying without any long educational gaps.

> You must have good technical and computer knowledge with a pleasing personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?