7th September 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get HR internship in Tata Motors?

I am Resham Marwa from Jamshedpur.I want to apply for HR internship in TATA MOTORS.Kindly guide me through the procedure.I have just completed HR Management from Symbiosis ,Pune, and am looking for opportunities. Please guide me with the information.

thank u
Resham Marwa

13th September 2016, 06:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get HR internship in Tata Motors?

Tata motors is a giant player in the field of automobile manufacturing and if you get a chance to work there, you will be able to learn many things which any other cannot provide you.

If you are really eagered to work in Tata motors, then it is only you who has to approach for the internship and nobody else can do it for you. If you have any reference in the company then it help you in getting the internship programme.

As you want to apply for HR internship in Tata motors so, here is the complete procedure given below:

> First of all get an internship request letter issued by the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship and the area of interest.

> Attach a well prepared resume with relevant documents and a NOC and then send the letter to the HR department of the company.

> Call them and tell them that you want to book a seat for internship.

> You can also meet the HR personally.

> If the HR departments selects your resume, then you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you will be eligible for your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?