1st February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship at TCS and other related companies for my CS?

Hi, this is Ajay Agarwal, I am doing CS (professional programme), I want two (2) months internship with TCS and related companies, but I don’t know how to apply this, so do help me.
My email id is: [email protected]. You can also help me via send sms on this no.
91-9377092863
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  4. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  5. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  7. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  8. Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?
  9. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  11. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  12. What is the basic procedure which I need to follow to do internship in big IT companies like IBM and TCS?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in TCS and Infosys like companies?
  14. How to apply for an internship in TCS and other IT companies?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  17. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  18. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
21st February 2018, 07:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship at TCS and other related companies for my CS?

In order to get internship in TCS and other related companies, you have to visit their official website at (https://www.tcs.com/careers) and submit your resume. Now write a cover letter and mention the area and purpose of your training. After that get a reference letter from your college and send it with the cover letter to the HOD of the company. The admin department will select the candidates according to their eligibility and hence, if you are eligible then they will give you the permission to start the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?