28th January 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get training in Ethiopia Telecommunication companies?

I am one of jijiga university student who study electrical and computer engineering department in communication system engineering stream. Now can you please tell me how to get training in Ethiopia Telecommunication companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  2. How to get entry in the training programme of Telecommunication field?
  3. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  4. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  6. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  7. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can i do Telecommunication training in Railways? How can i enroll for the training? -- [New]
  12. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  13. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  14. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  15. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  16. Which companies are offering internship in Ethiopia for electronics and communication students?
  17. Which courses to do while clearing the pending backlogs in B.tech?
  18. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
28th January 2016, 02:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training in Ethiopia Telecommunication companies?

In order to get a training in Ethiopia Telecommunication companies, you need to fulfill the admission criteria of that particular Institute. However, you should first of all contact the Institution and ask them about the procedure to be followed and do as follows and I am sure you will get admission for the training process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?