28th January 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get entry in the training programme of Telecommunication field?

Hello,

I have just graduated with MS degree in telecommunication field. Now i am looking forward for the training programme in the same field. So can you please tell me how to get entry in the relevant training programmes?

Related Questions:
28th January 2016, 08:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get entry in the training programme of Telecommunication field?

There are so many well established telecommunication companies in India from where you can pursue your training to develop your practical knowledge. For getting training you simply have to write an application for the training. Also you will need following :

** Recommendation latter from your college.
** N.O.C. from your current college
** A short resume of your academics

You simply have to submit these documents in support of your application. If they respond you positively then you can start your training in that company.
28th January 2016, 02:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get entry in the training programme of Telecommunication field?

In order to get entry in any telecommunication training programme, you need to fulfill the admission criteria of the Institution where you wish to opt for your training.Therefore, it is advisable to contact the Institutions and get an idea about the admission procedure as it differs from one institute to another.

After having filled up the application form, you will be notified whether you are selected or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?