12th May 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get training in industry during summer vacation?

respected sir/ madam
I'm student of sinhgadh institute of technology,lonavala
I've completed my 1st year engg. in pune university with 60% marks in e&tc department & want to get training in industry during this vacation in dec of durations 1-30
please rply me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  2. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  4. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  5. During summer vacation training which course to do between J2EE, C#.Net, VB.Net?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. How should I apply for summer training?
  8. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  9. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  10. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  11. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. ECE field training of 2nd year during summer vacation?
  13. Summer training for two months in Food Industry in NCR
  14. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  16. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  18. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
14th May 2015, 01:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training in industry during summer vacation?

It is good to see that you are interested to utilize your vacation and pursue a training right in the first year of engineering. However, there is no need of it now. Enjoy your vacation and study your B.Tech properly. This is because you have just started your engineering career and there is no requirement of training course at this moment. Since you are pursuing engineering in E&TC so the best suggestion would be- Learn basic programming skill on which you can work further and improve and make your fundamentals in Electronics strong during the vacation. You can pursue training course after your first year or second year during the summer vacation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?