28th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get reputed job through SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester?

Hello Sir,
I am in final semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering).
I haven't applied for M.Tech because I want to do job.
After my B.Tech I want to join SAP Training.
Can you tell me is this Training provide me
a reputed job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Textile Technology) final semester?
  2. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Should I do SAP Training being a BCA final semester student?
  4. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  5. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  6. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  10. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  11. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  12. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  15. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  16. How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
  17. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  18. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
14th May 2015, 03:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reputed job through SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester?

You can join SAP training and get a job after its completion. SAP is a highly demanded field which finds applications in different sectors and every big IT firms has a SAP division. Various highly reputed product based companies also utilize SAP. So the opportunity is huge. You need to keep in mind two things.

- First pursue the SAP training from a SAP Labs recognized training center which offers good exposure.
- Second you need to pursue the course with dedication so that you are proficient in it and the companies are eager to offer you a job after the course completion.

You can also try for various off-campus recruitment drives of various companies after your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?