9th December 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for ITI Holder who has completed 6 months vocational training?

Hi,
I am Jasno Reang, completing my ITI (COPA) with 83% and also completed 6 months vocational training. I need to do job. Kindly tell me job opportunities for me.

27th December 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for ITI Holder who has completed 6 months vocational training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Jasno Reang, completing my ITI (COPA) with 83% and also completed 6 months vocational training. I need to do job. Kindly tell me job opportunities for me.

Candidates after completion of ITI Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) course and 6 months vocational training can apply for various jobs in private companies. Candidates can work in BPOs, Computer Centers, Manufacturing units etc. They can work in many organizations which are using computers. They can work as Faculty, Internet operator, Assistant to service engineer, Sales representative in hardware & software companies, DTP Operator, Data entry operator etc. They can also start their own computer institute, computer hardware & spares shop etc. The ITI COPA completed, candidates can find the jobs in the job portals and in the newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?