27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?

Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year? What is the common eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible to us? Awaiting for the same.

Related Questions:
30th September 2015, 06:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is KPCL.
There is no particular eligibility criteria that is set by KPCL.
You need to mention in your NOC the Time Period of your Internship.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?