20th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Industries and construction site offering training program?

I am b.e.civil final year. I want to undergo inplant training in chennai what are the industries and construction site offering training program and what is the producer.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  2. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the industries offering implant training in Computers in Pune?
  5. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  6. Winter training in Biotechnology?
  7. How can I become a Pilot after pursuing BBM course?
  8. Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?
  9. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  10. List of short term courses to do after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  11. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  12. Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  14. Summer training in Instrumentation Pharmacy offering Mini project?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Scope and job opportunities in Microbiology course?
  17. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  18. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
4th May 2014, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries and construction site offering training program?

It is good that you are aiming at inplant training in the final year of your graduation in civil engineering.There are various organizations in Chennai which offer training program to civil engineering students. You can do training in :-

- Construction companies
- Power plants
- Steel Plants
- PSUs
- BSNL

The companies where you can do are :-
1 | Unitech
2 | GVR Infra Projects Ltd
3 | Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
4 | Coromandel Engineering Company Ltd
5 | Doshi Housing Pvt Ltd
6 | East Coast Construction & Industries Ltd ( ECCI )
7 | Eversendai Construction Pvt Ltd
8 | Siva Realty
9 | Arun Excello
10 | Lancor
6th November 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries and construction site offering training program?

sir, I am be final year student.I want to some practical knowledge in construction.what is the offering in companies and course useful my studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?