23rd March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training at BARC after B.Sc Applied Physics?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Applied Physics and after it want to do training at BARC. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for BARC training school entrance test?
  2. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  4. Procedure to apply for Scientific Officer post in BARC?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  6. Does University of Glasgow provides B.Sc in Applied Physics? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Qualification for job or training at BARC?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  9. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in BARC for Ph.D after M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and last date to apply for training at ALTTC in IT?
  12. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  13. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  15. Any post at BARC research centre for which I can apply after my BSc? Which entrance exam to give?
  16. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
30th May 2017, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training at BARC after B.Sc Applied Physics?

Eligibility Criteria and Procedure required to apply for Training at BARC after B.Sc in Applied Physics:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for doing training at BARC. There are several disciplines available and they are,

> Chemistry

> Bio sciences

> Physics

> Engineering disciplines...etc.,

In general, M.Sc in Applied Physics or Physics or Electronics or B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering Physics is required from a recognized university. The minimum percentage you must have secured in academics must be 60% marks from a recognized university. I suggest you go with M.Sc in Applied Physics after completion of Bachelor degree in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?