1st November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in BEL being a CSE 2nd year student?

Hi Sir,
I would like to know that how to get Internship in BEL as I am a student of 2nd year B.E.(CSE)? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for EEE students?
  6. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in HCL, Gurgaon being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure for doing internship in TCS for CSE student?
  11. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do Internship in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  14. Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student who knows C and C+ in New Delhi?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
29th September 2016, 11:02 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in BEL being a CSE 2nd year student?

You can apply for BEL as you are in your 2nd year of your B.E from CSE.

If you are interested to do internship in BEL, you can go for this in either of these two ways.

Firstly, you can approach to your training and placement office and arrange an internship for you. This is the most common practice that students do while they are in their graduation.

Or you can approach to BEL by dropping your resume to them and let them know the area you want to do your internship with
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?