10th May 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

What training is important for getting job in IT companies like TCS and Wipro?

What training is important for getting job in IT companies like TCS and Wipro? Can you please give me the details about these training which I can enroll now and start it? Hope that I will get good suggestions from here. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  2. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  4. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  5. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?
  7. Summer training program in companies like TCS and Wipro for BE fourth year student?
  8. How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for getting a job in Wipro or TCS after completion of BE with 60% marks?
  13. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  14. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  18. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?