30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

List of companies giving internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students?

Internship for second year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student at the end of second year? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow to get the internship? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  2. What is the starting salary of Mechanical Engineer? And which company are giving the internship opportunity for Mechanical students?
  3. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  4. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  5. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  6. List of companies offering internship for last year students in IT faculty in Gujarat?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  8. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  9. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students -- [New]
  13. List of companies giving internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students?
  14. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  15. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  18. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2016, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies giving internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Internship for second year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student at the end of second year? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow to get the internship? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible on the same. Thank you!
List of companies giving internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students:-

1. Prince Motor Engineering Company, 14, Lt Sardar Shaire Singh Marg, Mechanic Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452014, Phone: 099260 00313

2. Asiad Engineering Company, 20 South Hathipala Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007

3. Electro Engineering Company, 1, Raj Kumar Mill Chouraha, Jawahar Marg, Rajkumar Mill, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003, Phone: 0731 2433035

4. Popular Engineering Company, Taradevi Road, Siyaganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, Phone: 0731 2539452

5. Popular Engineering Company, 86, Taradevi Road, Near Telgali, Siyaganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, Phone: 0731 2539452
30th August 2016, 05:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies giving internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students?

List of company for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students for the internship is listed below:-

Hindustan Motors Limited

Hyundai Motors India Limited

Royal Enfield Limited

Ashok Leyland Ltd

Maruti India

Jindal Steel

Honeywell

Tata Motors

Bhusan Power Steel

Try to send your CV to the respective top reputed companies listed Above and qualify the interview and then you will definitely able to get the internship.
30th August 2016, 06:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of countries offering internship for BTech 2nd year students:

Hindustan Motors Limited

Hyundai Models India Limited

Royal Enfield Limited

Ashok Leyland LTd.

Maruti India

Jindal Steel

Tata Motors

Bhushan Power Steel
30th August 2016, 08:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many well reputed companies in which you can apply for internship. Some of them are Ashok Leyland, Maruti Suzuki, BHEL, SAIL, Indian railways, Sugar mills, paper mills etc. First of all you will have to prepared your academics resume. You have to include details of your past projects(if any) along with the purpose of internship. Submit your application with any reference(if any) addressed to the HR of the company. If they approved your application, then you have to follow-up the selection process designed by the company.
31st August 2016, 12:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As per your request I have listed the name of some companies which offers internship for B.Tech mechanical second year students.

> Tata Motors.

> CEPTA Infotech.

> Larsen & Toubro.

> Shell India.

> Ashok Leyland.

> Honeywell.

> MRF.

> TATA Power.

> Lanco Infratech.

> ABG Shipyard ltd.

> Indian Railways.

> BHEL.

> Bosch India.

> NTPC.

> Adani Power.

> IOCL.

> SJVN.

> Reliance Power.

> Flowserve.

> SEL Manufacturing pvt ltd.

> Fair Tech.

> AMCO.

> ENIT.

> Aditya.

> ESSAR.

> TDPS.

> Volvo.

> Mahindra.

> Altair.

> Kennametal.

> Cummins.

> Tafe.

> Quest Global.

> Innovative Minds.

> Toyota Kirloskar.

> Komet Group.

> Honeywell Automation.

> Schneider Electric, etc.

Here is the procedure to apply for internship:

You should visit the official website of the organisations for summer training or internship.

After that you have to send an application in prescribed formats along with supporting documents to the organisation.

You will have to submit acknowledgement letter from your institution.

Selection process will be based on the academic record of the candidate as well as the vacancies available in the firms.

Eligible candidates will be intimated personally by the organisation itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?