6th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for internship programme in PGDBA (HR)?

I am doing PGDBA (HR) from SCDL and want to do internship but SCDL does not provide it. Please suggest me where to apply for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  2. Should I do job or got for an internship after PGDBA in HR (SCDL)?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme?
  6. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  8. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? What is the structure of this programme?
  9. How to apply for internship programme in Swift Transportation?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDBA?
  11. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  12. When to apply for internship in Accenture? Topics covered in internship programme?
  13. How to apply for internship in Bharti Airtel? Where does Bharti Airtel provides internship programme?
  14. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  15. Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?
  16. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances to do internship after BAMS from IGIMS, Patna? How to apply for internship programme? -- [New]
  18. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
9th October 2017, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for internship programme in PGDBA (HR)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing PGDBA (HR) from SCDL and want to do internship but SCDL does not provide it. Please suggest me where to apply for internship programme?

Candidates after completion of PGDBA (HR) can apply for internships in the following organizations:

Flipkart - Official Website

Wizcraft International Entertainment - Official Website

Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) - Official Website

Jabong - Official Website

Delhivery - Official Website

Hypercity Retail India Limited - Official Website

Max Healthcare - Official Website

Kotak Mahindra Bank - Official Website

Thomas Cook - Official Website

Thomson Reuters - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?