2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

List of News Channel companies which offer training to Mass & Communication graduate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation in mass and communication. Now, I want to get training in any institute related to my course. I want to know about such companies especially any news channel companies who gives training to graduate students.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Media companies which offer training to Journalism graduate
  2. What is the educational requirement to become a Newsreader?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student in Bangalore?
  4. What will be the career scope of doing PG Course in Journalism from Pune University?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?
  7. Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  8. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  9. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  11. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  12. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  14. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  15. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  16. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  17. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  18. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?