29th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 2nd year in ece at NIT. Can i get internship in summer vacation in electronics company? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  2. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  3. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  4. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  7. Internship in ECE companies based in New Delhi?
  8. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?
  13. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  14. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  15. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  17. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  18. How to get Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
29th December 2015, 03:33 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?

Doing internship in summer vacation is almost everyone choice, so you need to enroll for the internship program as soon as possible. If you know the company and want to do internship from it then you can go and enroll yourself before it is too late and the seat get filled.

But, you are in 2nd year of your engineering so, you have to wait for another one more year. Meanwhile you can join any training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?