3rd September 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Are MBBS students applicable for stipend during Internship in private medical colleges?

Are MBBS students applicable for stipend during Internship in private medical colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  2. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  5. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  7. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  8. Internship in Bangalore for MCA students with stipend facilities?
  9. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  11. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  12. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  13. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  16. Details of Rotatory internship training in Private Hospitals?
  17. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
4th September 2015, 02:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are MBBS students applicable for stipend during Internship in private medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the MBBS students eligible for stipend during their internship in private medical colleges. The amount of the stipend may vary from the Government hospital to a private hospital. The period of internship will be one year. The stipend will vary from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?