18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at HCL with CCNA

Sir, I am a student of 6th semester of ECE but I have not fulfilled your eligibility criteria of summer internship, but I am also did summer training with CCNA. So, I have knowledge about CCNA and this year I want to do internship with HCL . What should I do please give me reply at [email protected]
Thank sir

Related Questions:
28th July 2017, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at HCL with CCNA

You can apply for internship through official website of HCL or even through any reference, if you have any such contacts. You can also apply for internship through their HR department.

The best way is through any referral, but if you have a good Resume, then surely you will be able to get the opportunity.
31st July 2017, 06:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at HCL with CCNA

To apply for an internship it requires research and time. It gives an overview of the documents needed for an internship application.

Procedures to get an ideal internship are given below:-

The first step should be perfect resume and it must be clear and errorless having no mistakes in grammar and typing.
Next is to use your network i.e find internships with the help of professors, friends and family members or relatives for professional contacts.
Do not take much time and without wasting time search for better internships.

You will need to prepare a resume, a cover letter, a transcript, and letters of recommendation.
Cover letters are a one page document which introduce yourself and highlights why you are the best candidate for the position. Just like a job application, internships require a cover letter attached with your application.
Prepare everything in a perfect way and with a good planning and you will get success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?