19th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for PGDM-HR 1st year student?

Sir/Madam, I am a PGDM-HR 1st year student. I want to apply for an Internship in NTPC. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying an Internship in NTPC. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship from NTPC? What is the procedure?
  3. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  10. List of Private Banks offering an Internship to PGDM(Finance) 1st year student in Delhi?
  11. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Internship at BEL for ECE 1st year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Marketing and Sales for PGDM student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  16. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
10th June 2021, 01:48 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for PGDM-HR 1st year student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003

Contact Number:- +91 11 24360100

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.ntpc.co.in/
6th August 2021, 11:42 PM
Iffa0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for PGDM-HR 1st year student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number - 91 11 2436 0100

For more information visit this website https://www.ntpc.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?