14th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?

Hello,
I am doing 2nd year B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) in Anna University. I want to do Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra. What is the procedure for getting this Internship? Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  10. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  11. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. How to do internship in Tata Motors if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Step by step procedure to apply internship on tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
24th August 2015, 10:54 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?

Tata Teleservices do not provide internship to 2nd year students.You can apply after 3rd year till that you can do extra courses related to your branch such as-

1-C language.
2-Core Java.
3-Advance Java.
4-.NET
26th January 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Delhi for B.tech (Electronic And Communication Engineering) 3rd year student
28th February 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work is expected from a intern for 6-months in computer science branch?
5th March 2017, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a third year btech electronics and communication engineering student. I am interested abot the summer internship training at tata teleservices. So if you kindly inform me about the procedure of application for this training i will be very helpful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?