28th January 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for kanchrapara railway workshop training?

Hello, I am in diploma final year of mechanical branch.i would like to do the kanchrapara railway workshop training.let me know the procedure and help me to do this. How can I do this and is it very important to my future career? and was there various kind of training? Can I do this or I will need a team for this?
Waiting for your answer and please help me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate?
  2. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  4. What should I do if I am not selected for the Eastern railway summer training? In what basis they reject? Is it possible to apply again?
  5. How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?
  6. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  7. How can I apply for winter training in metro railway?
  8. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  9. How to get admission in IIT, NI? What is the cutoff required for various PSU's?
  10. How to apply for training in railway in Bihar?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer internship in EEE stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?
  16. Procedure to apply for railway job after mathematics honours?
  17. Can I get a service after completion of Apprenticeship at NF Railway?
  18. Career options after clearing SCRA exam for a computer engineer?
3rd February 2018, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for kanchrapara railway workshop training?

Procedure to apply for Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Training:

RRB Eastern region releases recruitment notification for filling up apprentice vacancy. As you are willing to apply for this training, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment whenever it gets notified. Here are the more details of this recruitment,

Name of the Post - Apprentice
Name of the Organization - Kanchrapara Railway Workshop (Eastern Railway)

The basic educational qualification required is 10th Class or SSC with minimum 50% marks. Besides this, you must possess ITI certificate in the concerned stream compulsorily. The minimum age required is 15 years and the maximum age must not exceed 24 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

> I suggest you to go through the below link and go to career section. From the active direct link you are required to apply, or else you need to search with the related link. Before start applying for it go through the notification carefully.

> You need to download the application form and fill up all the details and you need to send the original copy to the below mentioned address.

Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway,
Kanchrapara

Click here for Official Website
3rd February 2018, 11:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply training at Kanchrapara Raiway Workshop:

1. Take a recommendation letter from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your college.
2. Write an application, addressed to the Head of Training Department in Kanchrapara railway workshop.
3. Make a brief resume mentioning details of all projects that you have carried out in college.
4. Attach the recommendation letter (point number 1) and resume with training application.
5. Submit the complete documents in the 'Training Department' of Kanchrapara Railway Workshop.
6. Ensure the submission of application before the due date. After due date of application submission, no application will be entertained by railways.
7. If your application shortlisted by the concerned authority, then your name will be displayed in the list of eligible candidates.
8. Check the list of eligible candidates published by 'Training Department' and start training from the schedule date if found eligible.
24th March 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

does Indian Railways will going to offer
any internship programme in this 2021?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?