11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I am not selected for the Eastern railway summer training? In what basis they reject? Is it possible to apply again?

I have jst completed btech 4 sem nd had already applied for summer training in eastern railway workshop..my branch is electrical and electronics .. But I m not selected for training ..I dont know on what basis they rejected me ? Can you please give me the information on this?

12th October 2016, 12:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I am not selected for the Eastern railway summer training? In what basis they reject? Is it possible to apply again?

No, it is not possible for me to provide you the details as to why were you not selected, it is not possible as it is not disclosed by the railway board. You should however apply again for the internship program and I am sure you will be selected. You might have done some mistake while applying for the training.

Be cautious this time while applying for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?