22nd April 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore

Hello sir, I have completed ITI Electrical trade and want to do apprenticeship from Bangalore. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI candidates in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  3. Can I join as loco pilot without ITI or apprenticeship?
  4. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  6. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  7. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  9. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  10. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Bangalore previous year question papers for apprenticeship in ITI Electronics Mechanics
  11. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  12. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  13. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  14. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.E Electrical in Bangalore evening college?
  16. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  17. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  18. List of best companies and industries of Bangalore to do Implant training as well as internship with stipend in Electronica and Instrumentation engineering?
24th April 2017, 01:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ITI Electrical trade and want to do apprenticeship from Bangalore. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI candidates in Bangalore.
List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore:-

1. Centum Electronics, No.44, KHB Industrial Area Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4143 6000

2. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

3. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Rd, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

4. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

5. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Rd, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?