11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 months training in Mechanical stream from Tata Motors Company in Pune?

I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical stream and currently passed 3rd semester. I want to do 6 months training in Tata Motors Company in Pune. Send me the procedure for internship on my email id- [email protected].

13th November 2017, 10:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 months training in Mechanical stream from Tata Motors Company in Pune?

To get internship in Tata Motors, Pune, you can visit their official website (http://www.tatamotors.com/) and get the internship updates. Or you can visit the concerned branch and submit your resume. The authorities will personally help you to apply for the training.

Address: Mumbai Pune Bypass Road, Dhankawadi, Opposite D-Mart, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
Phone: 1800 209 7979
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?